Please confirm that you are not located inside the Russian Federation
The link you have selected will take you to a third-party website. We do not control or have responsibility for the content of any third-party site.
1. Begin with arm at side, keep elbow straight and thumb up.
2. Move arm forward approximately 30°.
3. In this position raise arm up staying in a pain-free range.
4. Return to starting position.
5. Do 3 sets of 10 repetition, 1 time a day.
6. Add light weight as tolerated.
Courtesy of Tomah Memorial Hospital, Department of Physical Therapy, Tomah, WI; Elizabeth C.K. Bender, MSPT, ATC, CSCS; and Whitney Gnewikow, DPT, ATC.