Please confirm that you are not located inside the Russian Federation
The link you have selected will take you to a third-party website. We do not control or have responsibility for the content of any third-party site.
1. Position involved hand palm up.
2. Grasp fingers on involved hand with the other hand.
3. Keep elbow straight on involved arm.
4. Pull hand and fingers gently into extension.
5. Hold stretch for 30 seconds.
6. Do 1 set of 4 repetitions, 3 times a day.
Courtesy of Tomah Memorial Hospital, Department of Physical therapy, Tomah, WI; Elizabeth C.K. Bender, MSPT, ATC, CSCS; and Whitney Gnewikow, DPT, ATC.