Please confirm that you are not located inside the Russian Federation
The link you have selected will take you to a third-party website. We do not control or have responsibility for the content of any third-party site.
1. Stand with both feet on step with heels off edge of step. Hold on to something for support.
2. Raise up on balls of feet.
3. Focus on slowly lowering heels to below the height of the step.
4. Return to starting position and repeat.
5. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions, 1 time a day.
Courtesy of Tomah Memorial Hospital, Department of Physical Therapy, Tomah, WI; Elizabeth C.K. Bender, MSPT, ATC, CSCS; and Whitney Gnewikow, DPT, ATC.