Dorothy Habrat, DO
Especialidades y experiencia
- Emergency Medicine, EMS and Disaster Medicine
- Assistant Professor and EMS Fellowship Program Director, Department of Emergency Medicine
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine
- EMS Physician, Program Director
- University of New Mexico EMS Consortium, University of New Mexico EMS Fellowship
- Medical School: Western University College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Pomona, CA
- Residency: Emergency Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Fellowship: EMS, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM
- American Board of Emergency Medicine – Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine - Emergency Medical Services
Seleccionar premios, logros y publicaciones
- Habrat DA, Shocket DR, Braude D: Little airways, big challenges: An overview of pediatric airway management. JEMS 42(3):27-37, 2017.
- Rice DT, Nudell NG, Habrat DA, et al: CPR induced consciousness: It's time for sedation protocols for this growing population. Resuscitation 103, E15-16, 2016.
- Habrat DA (Ed): AliEM in-Training Exam Prep: Emergency Medicine, San Francisco, ALiEM Publishing, 2016.
Capítulos y comentarios del manual