Please confirm that you are not located inside the Russian Federation
The link you have selected will take you to a third-party website. We do not control or have responsibility for the content of any third-party site.
1. Stand facing or next to wall with hands on the wall for support.
2. Place uninvolved leg forward.
3. Keep heels on the floor and slowly bend both knees to feel stretch along the calf of the rear leg.
4. Hold stretch for 30 seconds.
5. Do 1 set of 4 repetitions, 3 times a day.
Courtesy of Tomah Memorial Hospital, Department of Physical Therapy, Tomah, WI; Elizabeth C.K. Bender, MSPT, ATC, CSCS; and Whitney Gnewikow, DPT, ATC.